Please enter your email address
Please enter your email address below to save this product
Protection plans from £7.49 per month More info
Collect 2,364 points
Flexible Delivery Options Available
"Great looking oven, we use the split oven feature fairly regularly and it works well. The oven controls are straight forward and easy to use. The oven is quite spacious given is split feature ability. The wifi connectivity only works with a 2.4ghz network which is inconvenient for those who mainly use 5ghz, and the little jingle the oven makes is a little annoying but overall the oven is great."
"Amazing oven, preheats so quickly, and even get a notification on my Samsung TV when it's upto tempriture! So many functions in such a well designed compact oven. Perfect for those that want a double oven and don't have the space."
"This oven was to replace an earlier model, the new one has all the great features of the old with the added benefits of a probe and air fryer abilities. Gets up to temp quickly and cooks the food great. The only negative thing is the alert when its up to temp and ready to cook, the 'bing' is annoying and keep pining even if you open the over and put the food in, it should detect we know its ready, we have tuned the sounds off so all good."
"I was so excited for this oven for the dual cook function, and air fry option. First time buying an expensive oven and I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you like to bake. I've given it 2 stars instead of 1 because I've not used the app and maybe it makes up for some of the issues I have with it.
Pros & Cons are:
+ Dual cook option so you don't have to heat up a massive oven, you can just use the top half.
- Only comes with 1 wire shelf. So when I wanted to try the whole oven to bake 2 cakes on different shelves... I couldn't. Looks like I can buy one online for £20-25 but not tried so don't know if it will fit etc. AO don't seem to sell.
- It doesn't tell you what temperature it's at, only what you've asked it to reach. Could be that I don't know how to use it, but both my husband and I work in technology and can't figure this simple thing out. I'm used to an oven with an indicator light that goes off when it's reached temp. If I want to check an old-school oven's temp, I just turn the temp dial down until the light goes off. With this one, there's no indicator. The screen just shows the settings you input. (It seems it starts a stopwatch clock once it has reached temperature, but if you have to open the door a couple of times or have reason to think the temperature may have been affected, the stopwatch just continues as though it's still at temperature. And if you're using the oven timer, you'll see that instead of the stop clock so you'll have no idea.)
- When you choose your function & temperature, you can also set a timer at that stage. But the timer starts straightaway, and stops cooking at the end of the timer. So if you want to cook a pizza at 200 degrees for 10 mins and use this function, since the oven first has to warm up, it will probably only cook at 200 for about 5 mins then turn off. I just can't get over how not smart this 'smart oven' is!!!
- The sounds are either ON or OFF. They're annoying and long and frequent, so you won't want them on, but then you'll miss things unless you're glued to the app, which I personally don't use.
- Comparing this to the last few ovens I've used AND a worktop airfryer, it seems to cook slower. E.g. I cooked some frozen items in the airfryer and followed the instructions as usual. Things that needed 12 mins took 16, whereas when I used the counter top air fryer I find I have to reduce the time, not add to it! Perhaps I've got a faulty model? But try telling Samsung service, who we phoned with some questions. They were clueless and were trying to refer to the useless manual.
- User manual is terrible. It's for a large range of models, so non-specific to yours, and is extremely poor anyway."
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
"It seems very good but only time will tell . Because I haven't been able to use it a-lot due to very poor manual. and confusion .
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
"What a thing this is! The dual oven is a great feature but the star of the show is the interface that is so simple it took seconds to begin using. Great service from AO as well, delivery changed at least 5 times to suit me and they turned up exactly when they said they would. "
Great looking oven, we use the split oven feature fairly regularly and it works well. The oven controls are straight forward and easy to use. The oven is quite spacious given is split feature...
|(H)59.6 x (W)59.5 x (D)57.0
|Electric Single Ovens
|Dimensions With Packaging
|(H)66 x (W)69.4 x (D)66 cm
|Weight With Packaging
|Country Of Origin
|Number of Cavities
|Number Of Ovens
|Electronic Programmable Timer
|Double Glazed Window
|Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included
|Yes (handle not included)
|Control Panel Lock
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only
|Manufacturer Warranty Registration Required
|With Samsung Within 90 Days Of Purchase
|Features We Love
|Pyrolytic Self Cleaning
|Telescopic Shelf Runners
|Air Sous Vide
|Dual Cook Flex™
|Dual Cook Oven
|Dual Cook Steam
|Needs Hard Wiring By An Electrician
|Fits In Cabinet Under Worktop
|Fits In Eye Level Cabinet
|Comes with Plug/Cable
|Main Cavity Size
|Large (65 litres and above)
|Main Cavity Type
|Main Cavity Capacity
|Main Cavity Position
|Cleaning Method (Main Cavity)
|Pyrolytic Self Cleaning
|Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity)
|Energy Rating (Main Cavity)
|Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity)
|Interior Light (Main Cavity)
|Number Of Functions (Main Cavity)
|Removable Inner Door Glass
|Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity)
|Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity)
|Defrost Feature (Main Cavity)
|Grill Type (Main Cavity)
|Full Width Electric Grill
|Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity)
|Top Element Only (Main Cavity)
|Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity)
|Fan Assisted (Main Cavity)