Please enter your email address
Please enter your email address below to save this product
Product data sheet not available.
Protection plans from £7.49 per month More info
Collect 2,796 points
Flexible Delivery Options Available
"I've had this oven for 2.5 years and have been grumbling about it to myself that whole time. This morning it got the better of me to the point I've felt compelled to write a review.
1. The fan oven is really noisy, sounds like a hovercraft or ferry - a sort of two tone hum. It blows out very cold air from the top into the room, which is not welcome, especially in winter when I'm trying to keep my kitchen warm.
2. Once the oven is turned off it continues to hum and whirr, it is loud and distracting and sounds like a plane cooling down it's engines. Again, not welcome, especially since I have a dining kitchen so pretty much the whole while we're eating, the oven is 'cooling down' very noisily.
3. The grill is absolutely xxxx!!!!! It rarely heats the entire element - usually just the outer edges, so if I'm toasting bread I have to place the slices right at each edge, so really can only toast 2 slices at a time, and it takes about 10 damn minutes! Occasionally the whole element will turn red, and it toasts the bread quickly and evenly - but this is rare and there is no obvious reason as to why it would do this. On these occasions, I turn only the on/off dial to 'off' and leave the grill setting as it is, in case it is sooooo sensitive that I have to have placed it within a fraction of a milimetre of the setting on the dial - not so, next day I'll turn the on dial on and whaddya know, it only heats half the element.
3. There is no handle for any of the tray things, so it's oven gloves always. And there is no grill for the pans, so have to toast the bread on the racks, so all the crumbs constantly falling to the floor of the oven.
4. Because there's no grill pan, I have to move the rack to the very top rung to toast, in the morning, and then when using the oven, have to move the racks back down so I've got room to put things on the shelves - a faff and the racks make a horrible screeching noise when pulling them in and out.
5. I daren't wipe the front with anything but a dry cloth or paper towel, especially not the markings for the dials because they look like they'll wipe off in any sort of cleaning agent is used, or even just water or anything abrasive! I daren't test that theory but this has happened in the past on another appliance so am super careful now.
6. The pyroclean is 'ok' (I bought this model for that function). But it's a faff to take the side rack things off, it generates a HUGE amount of smoke which in turn sets all my smoke alarms off, even with every single door and window open and it's a large space. And it turns the edges of the oven black, taints the racks and doesn't do much for the glass on the front, which is just a kind of burnt window now.
I'll now flick over to the hob review - just as disappointed with that!
A load of old tosh - bosch! "
"Excellent for cooking and baking. Comes with a variety of different trays and accessories."
"Works well, great debugger and installation service."
"Product information is not as clear as we thought, self cleaning is something one does every 2 to 3 months, not something one does to keep the oven clean.
Also AO.com workers took away the plug and wire off the old cooker or the new cooker! So this makes it very difficult to all the old one without a cable"
"Encountered none of the issues described in negative reviews. Solidly built with smart design and great guarantee. Dials clear to see and fast heat function very handy. "
I've had this oven for 2.5 years and have been grumbling about it to myself that whole time. This morning it got the better of me to the point I've felt compelled to write a review. 1. The fan...
|Dimensions||(H)59.5 x (W)59.4 x (D)54.8|
|Category||Electric Single Ovens|
|Dimensions With Packaging||(H)67.5 x (W)66 x (D)69 cm|
|Weight With Packaging||44 Kg|
|Country Of Origin||Poland|
|Number of Cavities||1|
|Number Of Ovens||1|
|Control Type||Retractable, Rotary knob, Round|
|Timer Type||Electronic Programmable Timer|
|Door Type||Triple Glazed Window|
|Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included||Yes - Handle Not Included|
|Control Panel Lock||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|How Well Does It Perform?|
|Energy Consumption Conventional (Main Cavity)||0.99 Kwh|
|Energy Consumption Fan (Main Cavity)||0.81 Kwh|
|Features We Love|
|Pyrolytic Self Cleaning||Yes|
|3D Hot Air Cooking||Yes|
|Power Requirements||Requires Plug/Cable Attaching By An Electrician|
|Electrical Connection||2.99 KW|
|Fuse Rating||13 amps|
|Fits In Cabinet Under Worktop||Yes|
|Fits In Eye Level Cabinet||Yes|
|Power Cable Length||1.2 m|
|Comes with Plug/Cable||No|
|Main Cavity Size||Large (65 litres and above)|
|Main Cavity Type||Multifunctional|
|Main Cavity Capacity||71 Litres|
|Main Cavity Position||Centre|
|Cleaning Method (Main Cavity)||Pyrolytic Self Cleaning|
|Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity)||Not Applicable|
|Energy Rating (Main Cavity)||A|
|Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity)||Bottom|
|Interior Light (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Number Of Functions (Main Cavity)||5|
|Removable Inner Door Glass||Yes|
|Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity)||2|
|Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity)||Closed|
|Defrost Feature (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Grill Type (Main Cavity)||Full Width Electric Grill|
|Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Top Element Only (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Fan Assisted (Main Cavity)||Yes|
Product data sheet not available.
We’re pleased to be able to offer a monthly protection plan for your product through Domestic & General, the leading specialist warranty provider in the UK.
Domestic & General have approved engineers nationwide, and a UK based customer service centre.
This service includes:
If your repair is approved, there’ll be no excess to pay on the breakdown, and there’s no limit on the age of the product when you renew your plan. This is a month-by month service – you can cancel at any time.Protection plans