Please enter your email address
Please enter your email address below to save this product
Protection plans from £5.99 per month More info
Collect 957 points
Flexible Delivery Options Available
"Very nice hobs and easy to use. Giving one less star as I find them a bit hard to clean due to the glass surface. "
"I absolutely love this stove top (hob). I love, love, love that the 4 burners are 4 different sizes and the largest burner is on the bottom left. The cast iron pot holders are especially nice. Pots and pans cannot fall off he burners. The glass top makes it super easy to clean. I cannot tell you enough how wonderful this hob is. I HIGHLY recommend this product!!"
"Excellent hob. I recently moved into a house with an old electric hob that was terrible for anything other than boiling pasta, to this one. Luckily I had a gas pipe already behind the wall so switching it from elec to gas wasn't a big problem - I went with AO's installation and the fitter was able to install the necessary pipework without issue.
- The wok burner is damn hot. Will easily get wok oil burning on the lowest(!) setting.
- The stove top is glass. Easy to wipe down and clean.
- The metal-pot-holder-rack-things that sit on top of the glass are made of rough/matte metal, so there is lots of friction to keep your pots/wok in place. Some hobs have shiny metal racks which means your hot pans dangerously slide around. Not a problem here.
- Turns gas supply off automatically if it detects the flame went out for whatever reason - wind or your water boiled over etc.
- Seems to be good value for money around this mid price range. Looks sleek with a lot of nice features
- The wok burner is so hot at full whack that it actually heats up the leftmost control knob. It's made of sturdy plastic and definitely doesn't get hot enough to melt, but it's definitely hot to the touch. Would be better if they were designed further to the right to avoid it.
- The top is glass, but not flat. There are ridges to guide the metal rack, which makes it slightly more of a hassle to clean than induction/electric glass top hobs, which are completely flat.
- The glass is understandably quite thick and isn't completely flush against my worktop. So bits of food can get trapped in the edges which is a pain to clean. Can be solved with silicone sealant round the edges, which is a small job but a job nonetheless. To be fair, lots of hobs have this same 'flaw'.
All these negatives are nitpicking really - I'd buy this again for sure. Overall would 100% recommend AO and this hob!"
Measurements spot on easy to fit highly recommend.
|Dimensions||(H)9.5 x (W)59.5 x (D)51.0|
|Built In Appliance||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Türkiye|
|Control Panel Location||Front|
|Cord Length||1 m|
|Easy To Clean||Yes|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Pan Support Type||Cast Iron|
|Number of Burner / Zone Sizes||4|
|Burner Power Range||1 to 4.2 KW|
|Hob Surface Material||Glass|
|Hob Control Position||Front|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Features We Love|
|Width Category||59.5 cm|
|Power Requirements||Comes With Plug Attached – No Electrician Required|
|Requires Gas Safe Engineer||Yes|
|LPG Convertible||Yes - Kit Not Included|
|Comes with Plug/Cable||Yes|
|Gas Safe Fitter Required||Yes|
We’re pleased to be able to offer a monthly protection plan for your product through Domestic & General, the leading specialist warranty provider in the UK.
Domestic & General have approved engineers nationwide, and a UK based customer service centre.
This service includes:
If your repair is approved, there’ll be no excess to pay on the breakdown, and there’s no limit on the age of the product when you renew your plan. This is a month-by month service – you can cancel at any time.Protection plans