Please enter your email address
Please enter your email address below to save this product
- 4 zone ceramic hob gives you plenty of space to cook your favourite meals, using clever technology to heat your pan but not the surface
- Comes with a residual heat indicator, which tells you when the surface is too hot to touch, making it safer to use
- Has a an enamelled steel surface that looks great, and is really easy to clean too
- Push button controls are easy to adjust, so it’ll never be a struggle to find the right settings for your food
- This model’s measurements are 3.8 (H) x 59.0 (W) x 52.0 (D) (cm) – so make sure you size up before buying
Protection plans from £5.99 per month More info
Collect 1,038 points
Flexible Delivery Options Available
"Lovely finish on the hob and I love the dual ring. Don't have any complaints, it's a standard hob."
"Nice and simple, already had a Electrolux hob but wanted a touch hob"
"Had an Electrolux hob before in my other house. An excellent and reliable product."
Lovely finish on the hob and I love the dual ring. Don't have any complaints, it's a standard hob.
|Dimensions||(H)3.8 x (W)59.0 x (D)52.0|
|Country Of Origin||Romania|
|Control Panel Position||Front|
|Control Panel Lock||Yes|
|Residual Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Automatic Safety Shut Off||Yes|
|Frame Design||Bevelled Front Edge|
|Number of Power Levels||15|
|Control Panel Location||Front|
|Number of Burner / Zone Sizes||4|
|Burner Power Range||1.2 to 2.2 KW|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Hob Surface Material||Glass|
|Cooking Zone 1 Power||1.2 KW|
|Cooking Zone 1 Type||Small|
|Cooking Zone 2 Power||1.8 KW|
|Cooking Zone 2 Type||Medium|
|Cooking Zone 3 Power||2.2 KW|
|Cooking Zone 3 Type||Large|
|Cooking Zone 4 Power||1.2 KW|
|Cooking Zone 4 Type||Small|
|Pan Support Type||None|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Features We Love|
|Width Category||60 cm|
|Electrical Connection||6400 Watt|
|Fuse Rating||30 amps|
|Hob Minimum Distance To Cooker Hood||65 cm|
|System and Features|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
We’re pleased to be able to offer a monthly protection plan for your product through Domestic & General, the leading specialist warranty provider in the UK.
Domestic & General have approved engineers nationwide, and a UK based customer service centre.
This service includes:
If your repair is approved, there’ll be no excess to pay on the breakdown, and there’s no limit on the age of the product when you renew your plan. This is a month-by month service – you can cancel at any time.Protection plans