Please enter your email address
Please enter your email address below to save this product
Product data sheet not available.
Protection plans from £6.99 per month More info
Collect 1,824 points
FREE Standard Delivery
Next Day Available
• Has catalytic lining on back and roof as well as sides in both ovens leaving only the floor to perhaps put a non-stick liner sheet on. This is not clear in the description.
• Top oven/grill and grill pan a decent size (bigger than our old Zanussi double)
• Timer stays visible when set rather than reverting to clock as some do, so can be checked easily without going to the oven
• Lights in both ovens are good and bright
• Useful cooking modes; both ovens feature grills. You can put the grill on with the fan (we used this last night to brown up a dish at the end of cooking). Convenient not to have to remove and put under the grill. Pizza mode is fan oven plus bottom element on high setting to crisp up the base (not tried yet).
• Cheap and nasty in some places. The control knobs are flimsy, wobby, not well-centred, lightweight and just thoroughly nasty. A shame since you interact with them all the time
• Only two racks supplied – an extra one can be bought as part number 8087937044 (suggest ebay search). None of the universal/extendable ones seem to fit as they are all too wide even at minimum. The racks are ~35.5cm x 42.5cm (+/- 2mm)
• Racks and rack brackets on side of the ovens are very thin and flimsy
• Smaller oven – I suspect this is due to energy efficiency (thicker insulation). The oven is 2cm smaller side to side and front to back than our previous Zanussi. Our bigger oven trays just fit.
• No handle for grill pan supplied
• Glass in doors looks thinner and very vulnerable (exposed edges) compared to our older Zanussi where it was protected on all edges by metal
• A strange fit – it sticks up higher than the cabinet opening at the top meaning we had to move the cupboard door above after AO left. Gap at the bottom of the oven. Look at Zanussi’s site which has a detailed drawing showing these dimensions and check rather than relying on AO measuring guide.
• Temperatures on fan oven seem high. We’re using temperatures 20 degress less for most things.
• Heating in fan oven is not very consistent – two trays of scones brown very differently on different shelves and front to back of oven.
• Heating seems to be from top as things brown much quicker – can be good for some things (no need to pop under the grill at the end). But find we need to cover (e.g. a pie) with foil a lot to prevent burning of pastry before its cooked.
• Grill noticeably slower to heat up. There are two settings with one meant heat a larger area, but it may heat faster on that too.
Took 10 minutes to reach 200 deg C when it was 20 deg C in the room.
No idea how well the catalytic coatings are going to do as we’ve not had them before. Sounds like they can’t be cleaned with anything without damaging them, so fingers crossed they work.
"Good oven. Minor points but a third main oven shelf would be good and the timer alarm is quiet if you are not in the kitchen. Don’t know how good the catalytic cleaning will be yet."
"Very smart looking oven which is a fan as well as conventual "
"Like a silvery megalith, the oven stands guard over the hordes of hungry worshippers who wait for it to crack and glowing lava to pour forth. Its guts - elemental, cavernous - are quicker to fume than an irascible tabloid columnist. Dwelling patiently in the homely landscape of the Pays de Quizene it marks the passing of time unbidden, disdainful of the coming and goings of more recent history. The buttons are nice too. "
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
"All good so far. I thought having only two racks was a negative but in fact I don't even notice now and less to clean!"
"Looks attractive and so far appears to be good value, however I have only used the cooker once and so I need explore it in more detail. I think it would be useful to have an additional shelf in the top oven so that you don't have to use the grill pan each time. I hope it is easy to clean as the interior is very visable from the exterior."
Pros • Has catalytic lining on back and roof as well as sides in both ovens leaving only the floor to perhaps put a non-stick liner sheet on. This is not clear in the description. • Top oven/grill...
|Dimensions||(H)88.8 x (W)59.4 x (D)54.8|
|Category||Electric Double Ovens|
|Dimensions With Packaging||(H)96.5 x (W)66 x (D)70.5 cm|
|Weight With Packaging||56.8 Kg|
|Catalytic / Stay Clean liners||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Poland|
|Main Cavity Type||Multifunctional|
|Number of Cavities||2|
|Number Of Ovens||2|
|Control Type||Dial / Buttons|
|Timer Type||Electronic Programmable Timer|
|Door Type||Double Glazed Window|
|Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included||Yes - Handle Not Included|
|Control Panel Lock||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|How Well Does It Perform?|
|Energy Consumption Conventional (Main Cavity)||0.86 Kwh|
|Energy Consumption Fan (Main Cavity)||0.78 Kwh|
|Energy Consumption Conventional (Second Cavity)||0.94 Kwh|
|Features We Love|
|Bottom Element With Fan||Yes|
|Set & Go||Yes|
|Power Requirements||Needs Hard Wiring By An Electrician|
|Electrical Connection||5.3 KW|
|Fuse Rating||30 amps|
|Fits In Eye Level Cabinet||Yes|
|Comes with Plug/Cable||No|
|Main Cavity Size||Medium (35 to 64 litres)|
|Main Cavity Capacity||61 Litres|
|Main Cavity Position||Bottom|
|Cleaning Method (Main Cavity)||Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners|
|Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity)||Roof, Back & Sides|
|Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity)||Bottom|
|Interior Light (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Removable Inner Door Glass||Yes|
|Number Of Functions (Main Cavity)||9|
|Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity)||1|
|Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity)||Closed|
|Defrost Feature (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Grill Type (Main Cavity)||Full Width Electric Grill|
|Fan Assisted (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Top Element Only (Main Cavity)||No|
|Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity)||Yes|
|Energy Rating (Main Cavity)||A|
|Second Cavity Size||Medium (35 to 64 litres)|
|Second Cavity Type||Electric Conventional Oven / Grill|
|Second Cavity Capacity||42 Litres|
|Second Cavity Position||Top|
|Cleaning Method (Second Cavity)||Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners|
|Catalytic Liners Position (Second Cavity)||Roof, Back & Sides|
|Door Hinge Position (Second Cavity)||Bottom|
|Interior Light (Second Cavity)||Yes|
|Number Of Functions (Second Cavity)||6|
|Number Of Shelves (Second Cavity)||1|
|Open/Closed Door Grilling (Second Cavity)||Closed|
|Defrost Feature (Second Cavity)||No|
|Grill Type (Second Cavity)||Variable Electric Grill|
|Fan Assisted (Second Cavity)||No|
|Top and Bottom Element (Second Cavity)||Yes|
|Top Element Only (Second Cavity)||Yes|
|Bottom Element Only (Second Cavity)||Yes|
|Energy Rating (Second Cavity)||A|
Product data sheet not available.
We’re pleased to be able to offer a monthly protection plan for your product through Domestic & General, the leading specialist warranty provider in the UK.
Domestic & General have approved engineers nationwide, and a UK based customer service centre.
This service includes:
If your repair is approved, there’ll be no excess to pay on the breakdown, and there’s no limit on the age of the product when you renew your plan. This is a month-by month service – you can cancel at any time.Protection plans