We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you’re happy with how we use cookies, just continue shopping. Or you can manage your cookies here

Accept & close

Please enter your email address

Please enter your email address below to save this product

Email:

Email Product

By submitting your details, you are agreeing to receive information about www.bootskitchenappliances.com products and services via email. www.bootskitchenappliances.com will not share your details with any other organisation. For further details please see our online Privacy Policy.

Hoover AXI ATDC10TKERX Condenser Tumble Dryer - Graphite

5.0 / 5 (3 reviews)
Watch Video Review | Read Specification Dimensions (cm): (H)85.0 x (W)60.0 x (D)60.0
Aftercare

Protection plans from £6.49 per month More info

£449

Collect 1,796 points

Add to basket

£20.00 Standard Delivery

Next Day Available

5.0 out of 5 customer rating

0 of 3 (0%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend

Product Reviews

Love this machine

"I have owned tumble driers in the past and my main criticism has been king sized sheets and duvet covers end up in a tight ball, and consequently don't dry. This machine is so much better!

I have used it 10 times so far and 90% of the time had perfectly dry washing. The other 10% was because I'd overloaded it and something got trapped. So, one load of king sized bedding is fine, provided you unravel it and don't put it in as a tight ball - common sense really. Towels came out perfectly dry and fluffy. Best load 2xbath sheets with 2-3 hand towels.

I love the large capacity of the water reservoir - very easy to unclip and pour out."

2 of 2 people found this review helpful.

Was this review helpful to you?

Customer Rating:

Best thing ive ever bought!!

"I have no idea how i have lived without this tumble drier! Its amazing! Very easy to use. More than happy with it. Brilliant product and would definitely recommend!

Delivery service was great to. Very polite and on time. "

2 of 2 people found this review helpful.

Was this review helpful to you?

Customer Rating:

Great Dryer

"Great Dryer with all of the bells and whistles! It even has Wi-Fi for the Geek who does laundry and wants to monitor it from an App"

2 of 2 people found this review helpful.

Was this review helpful to you?

Customer Rating:

1

5.0 out of 5 customer rating

0 of 3 (0%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend

I have owned tumble driers in the past and my main criticism has been king sized sheets and duvet covers end up in a tight ball, and consequently don't dry. This machine is so much better! I have...

  • Need it quickly?
  • Connection available for £15.00
  • Disconnection is not available on this product
  • Recycling available for £20.00
  • 14 Day Returns guarantee
  • Price Match Promise
 

Hoover ATDC10TKERX specification

Product Detail  
Dimensions (H)85.0 x (W)60.0 x (D)60.0
Brand Hoover
Colour Graphite
Category Condenser Tumble Dryers
SKU ATDC10TKERX_GH
Dimensions With Packaging (H)89 x (W)65 x (D)62 cm
Weight 35 Kg
Weight With Packaging 33 Kg
All In One Yes
Product Overview  
Childproof Lock No
Control Type Buttons / Dial
Cycle Duration 195 Minutes
Delay Timer Length 24 Hours
Max Drying Load Varies Per Programme Yes
Number of Drying Programmes 14
Energy Rating B
Noise Level 68 dB
Audible End of Programme Yes
Delay Timer Yes
Drying Load 10 Kg
Filter Full Indicator Yes
Large Porthole Yes
Requires Own Furniture Door No
Reverse Action Yes
Sensor Drying Yes
Time to End of Programme Yes
Wide Opening Door Yes
Water Container Position Door
Display Type LED
Required Room Temperature 5 to 35 °C
How Well Does It Perform?  
Annual Energy Cost Based On 15.40p/Unit £103.18
Annual Energy Consumption 670 Kwh
Standard Programmes  
Anti Crease Programme Yes
Cotton Programme Yes
Cupboard Dry Yes
Extra Dry Yes
Iron Dry Yes
Mixed Dry Yes
Normal Dry No
Quick Dry Yes
Sports Programme Yes
Synthetics Yes
Wool Programme Yes
Warranty  
Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year
Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only Yes
Features We Love  
AquaVision Reservoir Yes
Hoover Wizard App Compatible Yes
Memory Function Yes
Timed Drying Options Yes
Installation  
Draining Option Yes
Draining Kit Included Yes
Power Cable Length 1.5 m
Wireless Connections  
WiFi Yes
View full specification
 
£449

Collect 1,796 points

Add to basket

£20.00 Standard Delivery

Next Day Available

B
Product data sheet